Tuesday 27 May 2008

Eyeshoot goes Foodie

As much as I love and adore photography, my first love was/is food and cooking. I have a food blog over at Vox but I really don't like having two blog systems on the go. So I have decided to incorporate my old Vox posts into this one here. I also prefer the Blogger platform and feel quite at home here (I do wish that you could reply to comments directly though - Live Journal has the right idea there.)

So from now as well as pretty pictures there will be recipes, cooking stuff and restaurant reviews and pictures of food. I'm going to insert some of my favourite old foodie posts in the correct date order here, so there will be quite a lot of new entries appearing.

I'm looking forward to having all my favourite things in one place!

Bon Appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5