Wednesday 25 June 2008

iCraft

I set up an account at iCraft.ca when it was 'pre-launch' and it was offering a free forever account and it was too good an opportunity to miss out on. I was all enthusiastic and listed a load of stuff and then sort of forgot about it. I recently remembered about it and have been happily listing duplicates of my offerings on Etsy, it's really easy to copy and paste all the details once you have set up a cloned product. In my absence from the site, they have got themselves organized with a frequently changing front page which is a great improvement from the somewhat static one they had previously which seemed to to stay the same for weeks and weeks.

Anyway, I spotted my new uploads on the front page and thought they looked rather nice!
Mine are the 1st, 3rd and 4th on the top line and the 1st and 2nd on the second line.



I've not sold a thing from here and I think that's pretty much the case for the majority of members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5