Thursday 6 November 2008

Water Water Everywhere.

I saw that the Treasury were getting down to the magic 333, so I started to faff around with a new Poster Sketch when I spotted that the next expiry was in three days, so I decided to take my time. Stupid really. By the time I'd finished (and it didn't take me long), the lists were up in the 600s - I'd been looking at the columns sorted the wrong way round. Oh well, next time.....

Anyway, one of my photos from Japan is in a really atmospheric watery collection:

Water is Life
by Honey Tree

Honey Tree has some beautiful pictures of her own, she's got a great eye and a lovely evocative colour palate.

And here's a great collection of pink and blue photos - there's one in both of the collections in this post - obviously a popular photograph today!

{{Click Click}}
by Felicity Crew

Felicity's from Vienna - a beautiful city with the best cakes, I think she's the only person I've seen on Etsy from Austria....I would imagine that such a gorgeous country would be bursting with photographers! She's got some really pretty beach hut images in her shop, lovely and pale and serene - I've always had a soft spot for beach huts. I'm pretty sure they don't have those in Austria...

1 comment:

  1. blue is in right now huh?? the treasury my fellow team member put us in is blue... how exciting. I love treasuries, they make you feel special, especially when you feel like you are getting lost in the millions of sellers on etsy! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5