Saturday 20 December 2008

Seaside Beauties

Here's a lovely seaside Treasury picked from the offerings of the European's on Etsy and it's a great collection.

European Street Team
by Lasidi


I love the Ti Amo photograph from Eleanor - I wonder if it was posed or just a lucky find?

Lasidi is a jewellery maker from Granada in Spain and her shop if full of goodies, I especially like the felted pieces which she combines with some unusual stones and materials to make very original looking items. I seem to becoming attracted to felt lately, I've not really given it a lot of thought but recently I've been noticing masses of the stuff on Etsy and it's all used in a really original way. The featured seller last week had some stunning things, it was her felted acorns which I fancied and one shop I've been in love with for a while sells the most delicious looking felted pebbles and beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5