Monday 20 April 2009

Spinning, lights, candyfloss......

I've finished the funfair pictures with the process being somewhat interrupted by my snap decision to make a Treasury half way through! It's interesting to see that all of the pictures I've put in my Treasury have that particular Etsy look about them, you know what I mean, the desaturated, slightly vintage look which seem to be what all the big photography sellers are wearing these days. When I make my own pictures they are usually full of colour and light, this is my real and natural preference for photography, I do like the whimsical Etsycentric look very much and I have certainly tried to fit in with the cool kids by having a go, but it didn't really work for me. So I give you full Eyeshoot styled full colour, non-whimsical, non-antiqued big and bold funfair pictures!

.

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5