Monday 25 May 2009

Eurocultured 2009


., originally uploaded by Eyeshoot Photography.

We had fun at Eurocultured in Manchester yesterday, breaking with most Bank Holiday traditions the weather was perfect, bright, sunny and hot - too hot for me, but I'm feeble. This festival has been going on for about six years I think, just around the corner from where we used to live. They close off a couple of narrow streets under the railway bridge and fill it with graffiti and street artists, bands, craft stands, food and other cool people. I'm really not a festival type but this is just about my scale, nice and small we saw lots of great live art in progress, some strange men in organge jumpsuits reciting poetry and playing ukuleles and jumping around.....we had a great freshly cooked in front of us cajun chicken wrap and the first Pimms of the season. Most enjoyable!


.


.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5