Saturday 29 August 2009

Icy, red and preparing for holiday!

It's been a long time since I've posted a Treasury screen shot, so to break the drought, I give you:


The Fuzzy Monkey has a shop full of the sweetest felted bowls embellished with buttons, stars and flowers and a cute range of knitted vases. I particularly like this little bowl:


We're off on our hols to Crete on Tuesday and the flurry of finding long forgotten summery clothes has begun- I've rediscovered a fab DKNY dress from years ago which has made me happy, it's long, black, sleeveless, fitted with a tight top and a flared bottom with a zip all the way up the front, it's really comfortable and looks pretty smart, it's a bit faded now, but I think it will be coming along for the trip.....

Off out into town to play with my new little 50mm lens which I bought last weekend and haven't really used yet - I hope the rain stays away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5