Wednesday 2 December 2009

I've made a new Blurb Book!

I was suddenly and unexpectedly inspired this afternoon to make a new book on Blurb.

The title of my new opus is 'Abandoned Christmas Trees', I've quite a nice little collection which I shot mainly at the start of 2009 with a couple as recently as August so I've worked on them a little and I can proudly present my new book:




It's 56 pages long, with an image wrap hard cover and on Blurb's special Premium Paper, I've just ordered my own copy with Express Delivery using a 50% off promotion so I'll definitely have it by the 24th.

I think it looks great and if you click on the image above, you'll go straight to my Blurb Bookstore where you can view a full preview and (hopefully) treat yourself to an alternative Christmas book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5