Sunday 17 January 2010

Cow parsley in the snow.

Yet again I'm having a go at the 'texture thing' which I'm so intrigued by. I've found some very interesting blogs with tutorials and links to plenty of free to use textures and I've found a set which I'll buy when I've got my head around the whole practice.

This is one of my recent snowy pictures and I think this looks quite nice (It's gained two hearts on Etsy from just five views in about an hour, which is pretty good!).

As well as the 'texture thing', I've been playing with the 'PS Action thing' as well.

This image was created following instructions from Coffee Shop using a texture from Shadowhouse Creations and I'm grateful to both creative people for sharing their techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5