Tuesday 5 January 2010

It's a bit perverse to post this photo....


Foggy, originally uploaded by Eyeshoot Photography.

....considering that there's about seven inches of pure white and almost untouched snow covering my patch of Manchester this morning. This was taken on Christmas Day morning when it was very foggy and most of the snow had gone on the road but not anywhere else.

Manchester has ground to a halt today, buses, trains and planes cancelled. I think the main roads are okay, but side roads will be a nightmare and I don't intent to attempt to drive anywhere.

We will be trudging our way over the road to the Southern Cemetery soon to take some pictures though, I'd really regret it if I didn't.

Watch this space for some snowy pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5