Wednesday 3 February 2010

Featured on the proper main Home Page of Red Bubble!

I really like Red Bubble as a selling venue, it's design is fantastic and I like the fact that they haven't gone mad with the range of products, it comes over as a really classy place.  I've sold a few things, but not many.  I confess to not giving it much attention, just adding stuff whenever I've generated a few new images and adding them to groups if appropriate.  I don't participate in the Forums and apart from familiar names from Etsy I don't really interact.

This evening I checked Red Bubble after I'd checked iStock and found an extraordinary number of comments, ten pages going back nine hours.  I swiftly deduced that my Waiting White Cat image had been on the main Front Page:

I'm very chuffed and also very surprised at the generosity of people's commenting and favouriting - let's hope it leads to some sales!

If you like the image, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5