Tuesday 16 February 2010

No Oitering


No Oitering, originally uploaded by Eyeshoot Photography.

It's been a while. Again. No particular reason, I've just been busy! This lovely scenic view of Manchester was shot in a particularly nasty little area behind some bars on Oxford Road, after walking past it for many years I finally popped in a little further and apart from lots of rubbish, some very dull tags and some very unpleasant aromas this is all I found of interest, but it was certainly worth the look.

I can't help but wonder why someone would actually go to the trouble of painting out the L.

I've got two days 'real' work this week shooting a mock up of a school and then something at a real working school although no one has thought to tell me what or when yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5