Tuesday 2 March 2010

I'm back from Spain and Print Club's back in my shop.

I'm back home from my week in Fureteventura with my parents, it was a nice relaxing time and despite not being a sun worshipper it was very nice to be warm after the miserable weather we've been having here lately.  I read three books, which considering how few I managed last year is pretty impressive!  They were: The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zaffron, Martyr by Rory Clements, and The Curious Instance of the Dog in the Night by Mark Haddon - a bit of a mixed bag, but I thoroughly enjoyed the indulgence of reading as much as I used to!

I decided to reintroduce my Print Club to my Etsy Shop after an absence of some time, the deal is that for $400 I will send you a print of my choice once a month - a complete surprise on your doormat for 12 days of the year!


I have also started a Sale section where I shall be offering various items at significantly reduced prices.  I've started off with some individual pages from my 2010 Calendar which haven't sold.  Each month of which I have some leftovers will be available as a single listing for the measly price of $1.90, they'll make nice little decorations for your desk, mantle, dresser or fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5