Tuesday 27 April 2010

Morning river run and featured in two great Treasuries!

I'm feeling very good this morning as I had a great run along the river in the sunshine, it was only 5km which I still can't manage without a bit of walking and it takes me a pretty epic minutes, but while it's hard work, it's good hard work.  Considering a couple of months ago my right ankle wouldn't let me run for more than a few minutes I'm not complaining and I am finding it easier each time.

So I arrived home from that suitably hot, sweaty and hungry and after a shower and bucket of porridge I went online and found that two of my prints had been featured in these two lovely Treasuries!

Green Tea with Mom
Featuring Love in a Mist





Blueberries and Sunshine


Thanks to both curators for featuring my work in their lovely selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5