Sunday 25 April 2010

New Frock and a little light retail therapy!

I enjoyed a little light retail therapy this morning - a perfect activity for a lazy Sunday.  We popped in to town to meet a chum and I had to pop into Space NK to stock up on a lovely big tub Eve Lom cleanser  which I think is the most perfect beauty product ever, it just works brilliantly and I've been using it for years.

On the way there we walked past Gap and I saw a dress which I just had to have, I thought it would be perfect for my yoga holiday in Crete which is creeping closer and I am aware that my wardrobe is looking decidedly lacklustre and I thought that this frock might just work for me.


Of course they didn't have it in my size so I tried the larger size and it's a bit baggy but I think I like it, there's an awful lot of fabric as well as a floaty lining and pockets so it's not exactly slimming and flattering so I shall have to test it out at home with a few combinations to see if I want to keep it.  I picked up a great pair of white jeans in the sale for just £14 as well as a lovely baggy pale grey and white striped v-neck jumper for about £10 and a couple of long sleeved tee shirts for just £6 each, so a good haul.  

This little session of retail therapy will hopefully lead me to clear out some of the old summer junk which has been building up in my wardrobe for a few year to make way for some much needed linen trousers and some other bits and pieces.  

The next shopping trip will have to be for some nice new yoga clothes as mine are far to black and sombre and I suspect, a little to hot for Crete at the start of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5