Saturday 1 May 2010

Three Treasuries This Morning.....

I woke up to three Treasuries today and to sunshine which was a very pleasant surprise as all the recent weather forecasts have been spreading doom and gloom about May Day rain.  For now it's fine.

Blue Flames 

I'm actually an 'alternate' in the Treasury but it has been thoughtfully posted as a new Treasury East so that all of the selections can be seen.  As far as I'm concerned, that's the only use for this superfluous new style of Treasury.  I tend to post my Poster Sketch in my blog so that my alternates can see what I've chosen.  This is a nice and public way to make that clear.  Thanks!



House of Blues

There's obviously a blue thing in the air at the moment.  I adore those little ceramic houses and was browsing through The Little Door's shop yesterday after seeing one on the Front Page/




Classical

You really can't go wrong with a good collection of black and white photos from the splendid Photographers of Etsy Team, they do seem to hit the spot pretty much every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5