Wednesday 12 May 2010

I'm the Featured Etsy Artist on Handmade Spark today!

I'm not known for my early start to the day with my radio alarm going off at 8.00 to the dulcet tones of Radio 4, when my eyes can focus the first thing I do is check my email and as regular as clockwork my Handmade Spark Today email with bing into view and I have a scroll through and usually find a couple of articles which hold my interest as my brain creaks into gear for the day.  This morning I had a lovely surprise to find my very own name in the titles at the top as my Etsy shop had been chosen and I was the Featured Etsy Seller of the day!  Here's how it looks:


The images which have been chosen are an interesting mixture, not the ones that I would have picked if I had been asked which is interesting.  So thanks to Tim and anyone else who picked me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5