Tuesday 28 September 2010

All the Fs - Featured on Found on Folksy!

As I mentioned earlier, I've been getting friendly with my Folksy shop after many months of ignoring it and since listing my Scrabble cards and pottering around in the forums etc I have made one sale and been featured on Found on Folksy - click here to see the post which is all about the last gasp of summer here in the UK and is full of street party bunting, swirly skirts and my beach huts.  We're well past summer in Manchester as my searching out my leather gloves - and actually wearing them proved on a cold but very sunny Saturday.  Anyway, I'm flattered to be featured in such an aesthetically pleasing and popular blog and I'll continue to look after my Folksy shop!





I was Found on Folksy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5