Sunday 26 September 2010

Oops, I've smashed my iPhone....

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket as I have done countless times, but this time it slipped through my fingers crashing, glass down on to our ceramic tiled floor.  It's well and truly shattered, the surface is rough to touch and feels as if it could cut, there's one little tiny piece of glass missing which goes right through to the inside of the phone....It actually looks rather beautiful.


Apparently it is insured, so I'll find out on Monday if that's the case, and if it is, then great and I'll await a shiny new replacement.  If it's not, I'll have to get a screen protector film thing to hold the bits in place for as long as possible until I can afford a new one!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes- sorrow! I hope your replacement comes through OK.. :-)


    -Cait

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5