Tuesday 5 October 2010

Another Etsy UK Silly Sale Treasury

The Etsy UK Silly Sale Treasuries are coming along at a fast pace now and they're getting more varied as time goes by which is great!

Here's the latest to feature something of mine, it's my old favourite which never sold - No Parking 51 which I shot years ago on the same stretch of grotty under the arches garages where I photographed my popular Ministry of Silly Walks print.  I'm offering No 51, a lovely matted print for a silly $15 - I hope it goes to a good home!


Just a little bit o red...by These Shiny Times
(Click on any item to go straight to it on Etsy)





Earrings - Ruthless Rou...
$28.00

Hand Drawn Red Beard an...
$6.50

No Parking 51 - Matted ...
$15.00

SALE Cross-Stitch Yeah ...
$6.50

Stars, Stripes and Deni...
$20.00

SALE Ring - Yarn (red)
$7.00

Original Buddha Paintin...
$30.00

SILLY SALE Secret Heart...
$56.10

Sterling silver teardro...
$64.00

SILLY SALE - boat greet...
$1.75

Small Bee Hotel
$21.00

SILLY SALE Cute Kawaii ...
$10.00

UK SILLY SALE Hallowee...
$24.30

Hand Printed Tea Towel ...
$12.00

Silly Sale - Little Ow...
$9.60

UK Silly Sale Fabric Bu...
$5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5