Friday 10 December 2010

It's been busy, but I've been here all along!

After the shopping frenzy of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales when I enjoyed a shed load of orders Eyeshoot's back to normal!  While I miss the fun of selling loads of prints, I do like the quieter times as I get a chance to plan, plot and catch up with things I've meant to do and put off.  One of these things was to finally get around to making my book of graffiti photos.  I've made a few books with Blurb over the years, but the daunting task of organizing several hundreds of images spread across multiple drives, discs and sticks did rather chill my enthuasism.  But spurred on by a very generous discount voucher which I picked up at the Blurb Pop Up event in London a month or so ago and a bit of a lull in sales and queueing at the post office, I finally got my act togeher and settled down to business.

And here's the result!  Things on Walls by Sarah Franklin, 120 glorious full colour pages of graffiti, stickers, stencils, paste ups, random notes on walls from London, Manchester, Liverpool, Barcelona with a couple of wildcards from Crete and Fuerteventura thrown in for luck.

The book preview doodad below will show you the first fifteen pages and hopefully when your appetite.  My copy hasn't arrived in my eager little hands yet, but I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5