Tuesday 14 December 2010

Lavender's not Silly.

Here's a very pretty Treasury which features my Lavender Simply Against a Plain Wall print. It caught my eye as a change from all of the Christmasiness, and it's very good to see an image other than The Ministry of Silly Walks being used!


I have now posted a massive two Christmas cards, bought two gifts in a real life shop, ordered one over the phone to be collected and made one calender to give to a friend tomorrow. This is the total extent of my preparation for the festive season. At least it's an improvement from when I last wrote here, when I had done precisely nothing! Tomorrow I am heading to the pretty market town of Ashbourne to meet up with an old school chum to have a catch up pre-Xmas-sans-children and also to hand over two canvas prints I have had made for her personal training business, Zest4Life, which you really should check out if you need to look after your body!

1 comment:

  1. wow i love the teapot! i have a big obsession with lavender.

    Missy
    Last day to enter my Christmas giveaway!
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5