Monday 17 January 2011

A handful of Treasuries.

 Here's a selection of the latest Treasuries which feature my work, there are loads from UK makers at the moment which are promoting the Silly Sale currently underway in many UK shops.  I'm offering discounts ranging from 10% off my digital collage sheets and cards through to 25% off my prints and print sets.

I'm starting a newsletter and I need some people to send it to, so if you fancy getting my news directly into your inbox (offers and discounts included!) just click here to sign up.

 Lines, Triangles and Squares by Red Tile Studio



For You, My Love by Around the Island



Lemon and Lime by  Bella Bobbin



Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Bella Rennie



Photography at it's Finest by Naomi's Handiwork


1 comment:

  1. Hi-
    The treasury you were featured in made the Front Page on Etsy.
    Looks like you have been in quite a few beautiful ones!
    Love your work.
    Amber
    Red Tile Studio

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5