Wednesday 12 January 2011

It's Marmalade Season!

 Marmalade - Spread it Thick!


This Treasury is in part to promote the UK Silly Sale which starts on Friday 14th until the 21st and partly to spread the love of Marmalade.

Each year in January my mind turns to my annual marmalade making session where I stock up for the year of toast eating at home and gifts for friends. I've spotted some lovely looking Sevilles in my local green grocers and shall be stocking up today. I'm going to make a smallish batch with the whole fruit method which I've never done before but have been recommended to it by a friend and it certainly sounds a bit more efficient than my usual tried and tested recipe. Watch this space for updates from the jam kitchen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5