Monday 28 March 2011

Coasting

I had a fun time making my first two sets of coasters last week, especially as the weather was so lovely and I could do all of the messy stuff outside on the terrace in the surprisingly hot sun.

I have made two sets (I need to source more coasters to use to make more) so far, one with my Double Yellow Lines photos which I also have for sale as a sweet print set:




Here's how they look as coasters, I've given them three coats of semi-matte varnish and they have a slight textured finish, I think they look great!


I've also made up a set with my Heart and Love Graffiti pictures (also available as a six part print set)





This particular set has been featured on the excellent Midday Masterpiece blog - you can see all of the other lovely graffiti inspired pieces here!  Thank you to Melissa for featuring my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5