Wednesday 16 March 2011

Treasury Attack!

I've made an unprecedented three Treasuries in the last two days, the reason I've had a splurge is that I found an amazing tool which automatically Convos all the people you've included.  I used to hate doing this bit of the process as Firefox used to crash continuously and drive me mad.  This miracle tool is on the fabulously named Shmetsy, you just install it and when you've compiled your Treasury and pressed 'Save' a little box pops up with the link to the Treasury and a line tells the recipient they are included, you can change the blurb to whatever you like, press 'send' and off all the Convos go, not crashing anything.  Magic!

Here are the three Treasuries I've so enjoyed making this week!

Avocado and Prawn Cocktail



White and Orange



Into the Blue

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic treasuries- and I SERIOUSLY need to see that website! I am going to check it out as soon as this comment is posted!

    If you like making treasuries, you ought to check out

    http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/

    Fun weekly treasury challenges with no team requirements! Definitely worth a look, I love 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for my newsletter for updates and offers - http://bit.ly/dQVCq5